[at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

The Boy often picks a book for me to read to him.  He's not an avid reader,
but he's enjoyed a few great books thanks to me.  He mostly picks
action/adventure, and I'm thinking this book will fit in to that category.  Plus, he likes
true stories, and I believe this is mostly true, right?

And please don't feel sorry for the Boy. I have to get up at 6:30 a.m. to be
at work on time, the Boy, poor thing that he is, has to get up at the crack of
noon.  Additionally, whist I am holding the book and going horse reading it,
he can scratch his butt and pick his nose, do his nails and a whole host of
other things that I can't do because I'm holding a book.

Unfortunately, I can't read novels at work.  Those pesky clients and bosses
keep interupting.

And yes, we do have sinkholes here in Florida, but I don't think it's the
same as a crevasse.   At least you were right about 1/2 of your assumptions in
your post.

GoVols out

>Why do I feel sorry for the Boy?  Perhaps because he has to get up and work
at the >Restaurant.  Maybe because he has to listen rather than read it for
himself. Maybe >because he has other interests and not in the area of hiking.

>Perhaps he should be allowed to sleep and the book could be read in silence.
 Or, better >yet, the book could be read at work and then an instantly
communicated review could be >sent to the list.

>By the Way -- is falling through a crevasse the same as falling into a
sinkhole -- they have >those in Florida, I hear.