[at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

In a message dated 6/14/04 14:27:38 Eastern Daylight Time,
GoVolsKelly@aol.com writes:

> At least I won't be alone.  It sounds like a good book for me to read to
> the
> Boy.

Why do I feel sorry for the Boy?  Perhaps because he has to get up and work
at the Restaurant.  Maybe because he has to listen rather than read it for
himself. Maybe because he has other interests and not in the area of hiking.

Perhaps he should be allowed to sleep and the book could be read in silence.
Or, better yet, the book could be read at work and then an instantly
communicated review could be sent to the list.

By the Way -- is falling through a crevasse the same as falling into a
sinkhole -- they have those in Florida, I hear.