[at-l] Movie: "Into the Void"

Don't know if I would want to see this movie or not.  I went to see Vertical
Limit when it was on the movie screen, and though the scenery was beautiful,
I was exhausted at the end of the movie.  I got plum tuckered out trying to
help that guy hang on, and trying to help the others do the rescue.  I was
sitting in a movie seat but I was tired and emotionally wrung out  when it
ended.  Not sure I want to feel that tired just from watching a movie ever
again.  But I did enjoy your review of this one, Jan.  So, I may have to
think on it.

Swallowtail