[at-l] Movie: "Into the Void"

GoVolsKelly@aol.com wrote:

> You are sooo funny Jan!  And come on!  Do you really think you would
> have curled up and waited?  Please.  You prolly would have done the same thing I would have done, and that's
> fighting to the bitter end.

Actually, the guy (injured, bashed up, knocked senseless, dehydrated,
hypothermic, exhausted from the climb, no food, a looooong way from
home) did something I don't know if I could have done or not.

He'd fallen onto a lip about 100 feet down into the crevasse. It was
dark, freezing, he was shocky. He couldn't see what was below him in
the blackness. A pit. He put an ice screw into the glaze ice, to keep
him from slipping off the ledge in the night.

In the morning, when it became apparent he was abandoned to the Fates,
he went DOWN further into the blackness, with no knot in the end of
his rope. Can you imagine?  Dropping utterly into the unknown black?

  That's pretty heavy, and very, very courageous. I won't spoil the
end for you, because I know you want to rent it and will subsequently
give us all YOUR movie review, which I look forward to reading.

Don'tKnowWhatI'dDo Shoe

     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/
	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.