[at-l] AT in PA Section Hike

In a message dated 6/13/04 9:38:05 AM, dave.drager@psualum.com writes:

> Anyway, the trail was completely wiped out for about 20 feet. I
> made a call to the ATC to report it if they don't know already, don't
> know if whoever is doing it is legit or not, but it was a real shocker
> to me anyway.

          ***     Same thing happened to me north of the Cumberland walk on
my 1986 hike. Bulldozer leaking oil sheen right into the spring by the path.
This is why they are trying to protect it all.

           If you reported it you are better than most. This is the job of
the maintainer/monitor volunteers, but they aren't paid or full-time, so every
eye and ear helps. -Thanks...