[at-l] Friends of GSMNP: Smokies endowment

What foolishness! I know the rangers at Yosemite told me they used up as
many as 20 idiots a year. Some taking headers off cliffs, some having that
OH Wow! moment of finding the top of Bridal Vail falls when floating down
the oh so cool creek,  some making the big discovery that you can ski 20 or
30 miles but you can't walk back 20 or 30 miles when your ski breaks and you
didn't bring a spare ski tip. I mean this is evolution in action, why
interfere?

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!