[at-l] registrations

Mailinator is my prefered junk email "address" now.  You makeup an email
address on the spot... no signup.  Then go to their site and check that
email address.  It's perfect for when you have to give a legit email
address in order to get a download link or registration code.  They
delete the message after a few hours.  You don't get stuck with spam.

http://www.mailinator.net

Avery