[at-l] registrations

OK I've just heard about an Aussie website that fixes the registration
problem:

www.bugmenot.com

They have registrations set up for several hundreds of these websites
including the NYT and LAT and via this page you can just use theirs to log
on the sites. Problem solved.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!