[at-l] While I'm at it

Someone sent the url below to one of the lists I'm on and I signed up for news alerts with the words Katahdin, Appalachian Trail, and Springer Mountain in them.  When I get one I feel that the group(s) I belong to would enjoy or benefit from reading, I send the url and a 'teaser' (usually, since the stories are copyrighted) so that others can read the information.

http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en

You can sign up for any "key word or phrase" that you're interested in.  I think it's a great internet service and has been beneficial to me personally and for me, as well.

Hope others will consider taking advantage of this google service, too.

Coosa Donaldson
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
I think, therefore I hike!
Shop Local, Shop Often