[at-l] Falling Tree at Pine Grove Furnace

So you think the AP is conservative, Weary? Or don't you know how to read
bylines anymore? I think the primary difference between the liberal press
and the conservative press is that the liberals have long ago given up any
effort to cover the news, meaning facts, and allowing the reader to draw his
own conclusions. The liberal press are biased opinion journals with no hint
of balanced reporting.

BTW can you read anything, no matter how apolitical, without trying to stir
up controversy?

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!