[at-l] Falling Tree at Pine Grove Furnace

See, now they made Sly illegally forward a copyrighted story.  I hope
that they are there for the bail money collection.

But seriously, let's not bump into the trees and miss the forest.  The
issue was falling trees on (or near) the trail and in the case of the
forwarded story, the result was a true tragedy.  This also follows a
recent thread on hiking during storms and should point to the fact that
sometimes the the trees/branches etc. come down long after a storm has
passed.

Thats all.
Steve

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/7/2004 1:17:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> daveh@psknet.com writes:
>

>>Does anyone know that is true, or if it is the tinyurl 's own site is
>>harvesting info.
>>

> In a message dated 6/7/2004 1:17:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TrailR@aol.com
> writes:
>

>>Sorry, I don't read stories I have to fill out personal info to get  to.
>

> Geez,  All they want is your zip, age and gender......  here's the story.

<snipped the