[at-l] Trip report - Rockfish Gap to Fish Hatchery Road

Black&Blue wrote:  When we got back to our camp from dinner, we sat and watched an inquisitive rabbit that had wandered in for a visit and had a whiskey nightcap.
************

So this inquisitive rabbit that wandered in for a visit and had a whiskey nightcap, did he have a name?  Isn't there a story line here?  Did he offer you any whiskey and make a toast to your hike?

Felix, do you know this inquisitive rabbit that wanders around the AT and brings his own whiskey nightcap?

Coosa

Coosa Donaldson
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
I think, therefore I hike!