[at-l] A Year Ago Today.... (OT)

##Coosa said:

##He handed his Supervisor his keys and his cell-phone, ##said "have a nice life," turned and walked out without a ##backwards glance.

DO YOU KNOW how many times I've done this?  I quit one job to go to Mardi Gras for dinner.  I told Don King it was a good thing his hair was so messed up (I didn't say "messed" up) because no one would recognize him otherwise, and to take his hair-brained, over-paid, street fighters (and I'm a sports fan) and go play with themselves (sort of) and I told one boss medicare would get him for over-billing (he's now struggling.

All them damn jobs paid almost twice as much as I'm making now.  However, now I'm happy.  I work for over-worked, under-paid lawyers who appreciate what I do.  Plus, I wear jeans to work and can say "messed up" whenever I want.

GoVols