[at-l] quality classics

In a message dated 6/2/2004 5:16:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gadog430@charter.net writes:

I agree  whole heartedly. And congrats on the great coat.

At the end of the  winter season this year, I bought a Bean Barn Coat in
classic red with a  liner.
I am betting you I have it when I pass from this green earth, and  that is no
lie.
And you know what, not only will it still be in excellent  condition, it will
also still be in style.

The Dawg, not to be  confused with the other Dog that lives down the road

**

You're the pedigreed dawg, as opposed to the muttly hotdog.
:-)

Enjoying my LL Bean canvas jacket still... Many years after I bought it
(it's as
good as new).

The Dog ;-)