[at-l] Wal-Mart WAS Confusering

>In a message dated 6/2/2004 3:18:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>athiker72950@sbcglobal.net writes:
>
>Around  here, we call patrons of Wal-Mart, "Wal-Morons". (same exact
>conditions you  describe)
>
>broknspoke

I must be a Wal-Moron in your book. I shop there for things I can't get
from local merchants. I also buy stuff on-line because I can't get
everything locally (not even from Walmart). It would be a wonderful world
if local merchants carried absolutely everything that anyone needed, but
I've yet to find the community where that was true. Smart people go where
they can get what they want.