[at-l] Stormy weather

Shelly!  You should have called me!   I was right THERE hiking in Erwin.

Damn.

GoVols

In a message dated 6/1/2004 1:41:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:
My daughter and I stayed not too far from you at Miss Janet's in Erwin and
hiked the Spivey Gap to Erwin section for the AT photo project.  We were
asleep in the van Sunday night when the storms hit.  The wind was whipping
the rain in through the windows we had left cracked and was rocking the
van...but this was not a gentle soothing motion, but rather a quick jerk to
one side and then back to the other.