[at-l] Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim

Bryan,

Reference your post, dated 6-1-04.

?Watch out for the mule trains I hear the guys running them can be rather
hostile to hikers.?

I heard the same thing before we left.  I observed the opposite.  They
seemed very professional, intently focused on mule handling.  I doubt the
National Park Service would tolerate much hostility; there?s too little room
for error when passing on the slopes.   Caveat: Everything is subject to
change over time.

?(A) coworker hiked ... with reservations ... Some Swedish girls hiked ...
w/o reservations ... My friend provided hiding space for them in his tent
overnight.?

What a guy.  If I wasn?t married, I could hide the Swedish Women?s Olympic
Ski Team in a "two person tent."

Steve