[at-l] Wal-Mart WAS Confusering

I am proud of myself for being part of a group who kept a Wal-Mart from "stealing" some County Owned land that our "development authority" was willing to "give" them for one-third the going price.

I did it with knowledge gained from "Sprawl-Mart" and other like websites.

Walmart has 7 or 11 Stores in Connecticutt, whatever the number, WalMart is the NUMBER ONE POLLUTER in Connecticutt.

There's even an "I hate WalMart" group on Yahoo.

Here's THE THING:
People everywhere think that they don't like to be told what to do, yet they are more than willing for Wal-Mart to tell them what to buy, how much to pay for it, where it will be "constructed" (if the final touches are made in the USofA, then Wal-Mart says it's "Made in the USA" and the schmucks believe it!) and these "free thinking Americans" all fall for the Wal-Mart line!!!

It Truly Amazes Me!

Do I shop Wal-Mart -- for some items, yes.  But I put my money in Blairsville, Georgia, USofA, even if it costs me 2 cents a gallon more for gasoline or a penny more for some Sterlite plastic container.

Shop Local, Shop Often!

Coosa Donaldson
Casey&Crockett Donaldson
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA