[at-l] if...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy hands off my man....lol

Dawg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nina Baxley Rogers
  To: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 8:33 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] if...

  He's RICH? AND he a bicep and and three kewl cats??

  Heck, I married the wrong guy!

  Waterfall
  (who has a wonderful hubbie but had to supply the
  family cats herself!)

  --- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
  > Shane Steinkamp wrote:
  >
  > >>anybody cares, I just put a pic of my cabin on my
  > site...and, yes,
  > >>that is my kitchen table on the porch...and, yes
  > that IS the best
  > >>damned porch swing on the planet...
  > >>
  > >>http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/cabin3.jpg
  > >>

  > >And all this time I thought he was just like me,
  > but now I find out he's
  > >RICH.  Living lavish in the lap of the land.  It's
  > enough to make me pack a
  > >bag...
  > >
  > I am rich only in that my favorite thing to do is
  > sit on my porch swing
  > and watch my front yard. that doesn't cost much
  > money. think of how much
  > money I save by not going to bars or movies...I
  > reckon I'd rather give
  > that money away and sit on my porch swing anyway. I
  > suppose that I am
  > also rich in the fact that I don't really consider
  > my job a job. I enjoy
  > it...for the most part. When I get home, if I'm not
  > sittin' on my porch
  > swing, I'm usually doing the same thing that other
  > folx pay me to
  > do....and, just for the heck of it. I'm also rich in
  > the fact that I got
  > me three pretty kewl cats...one of which (Steve)
  > just laid across my
  > forearm and is looking at me right now...touchin'
  > his cold, wet nose on
  > my massive bicep...well, my bicep. That's all I'm
  > sayin'.

  =====
  Hike Louisiana!

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0881505986/qid=1073309993//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/102-8182420-0202529?v=glance&s=books&n=507846