[at-l] Confusering in VT (Walmart)

Why all the Wal-Mart bashing? They pay cashiers $8.05/hr starting with
health benefits. Are you saying that these small stores are paying much
more, if that much? Around here they pay minimum wage with no benefits and
no insurance. Wally world department  managers are in the $11-22 range
apparently. These wages are from someone who works there.

Most of this hate Wal-Mart activity is being stirred up by the usual
suspects...unions. They've repeatedly tried to unionize Wal-Mart but are
voted down every time. Tell me if Wal-Mart is such a terrible place to work,
why can the unions get a vote passed?

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!