[at-l] OT - A funny thing happend on the way to work...

As usual, I checked in this morning to catch up on my emails  (I usually have about 100-150 a day...so I start early!  LOL)  Anyhoo (as my bud Kel often says), I get this email telling me about this guy who has become famous by trying to sell his ex-wife's wedding dress on ebay.  Have any of you seen this?

Anyway...I thought to myself...just how funny could this be?  Well, I have to tell you that this is one of those gotta see things.  This guy's sense of humor is really wack!  (Made me think of some of our compadres here on good ole at-l like Felix, Shane, Steve, and OB...LOL)  Matter of fact, when I saw the pics on ebay, I thought it might just be ol' Felix...but then I remembered a comment he'd made to me about tattoos one time, and that pretty much nixed that.

If you want to read someone almost as funny as Felix...you can follow the links...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343#ebayphotohosting

http://www.weddingdressguy.com/

Too funny!

Shelly Hale