[at-l] RE: You can...

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:48:24 -0500
From: "Shane" <shane@theplacewithnoname.com>-1"

>> I just can't get no satisfaction from some of these threads.
You know that I try, and I try, and I try...

> Well, it's like two weeks ago when I took my family for 'cabin
camping' in a state park for the weekend.  When we got there,
Virginia (3) and I walked down to the lake.  Never having the
opportunity before, she picked up some rocks and started
chunking them in the water.  Without thinking about it, I
started doing it too.  It was a fun game with no rules, no
score, no winner, no loser...

> And then I started to think, you know, like, what does it
mean?

### A ripple, in still water, when there is no pebble tossed,
nor wind to be blowed...