[at-l] OT quest shun

Kelly writ:

>  Do any of y'all have crown molding and if you do, what color is it
and do you like it?

We have a 1919 lathe-and-plaster house.  (y'know, it feels real good to
say "we").  It has picture molding in most rooms.  Picture molding is a
thin strip of molding about a foot below the ceiling - shaped to hang
hooks over it to hang wire to hang pictures, so you don't have to bang a
nail into the plaster - not only a nice architectural feature, but
really useful, too.  Anyway, it is stained the same color as the door
and window and baseboard trim, in this case very dark, on white walls
and ceilings. I love the look.  We do not have any crown molding -
plaster walls meet plaster ceiling at a right angle.

I'd say, go for a contrasting look...

Ke Kaahawe

---