[at-l] OT quest shun

I don't think it's the curlers, Kel.  LOL

At our house, we have crown molding and baseboards throughout.  And, all of
the trim is stained a darkish oakish color.  In the living room, the walls
are gray with a white ceiling and this dark molding.  Though my furniture is
dark, so it ties right in.

However, my middle daughter picked out a Pepto Bismo PINK.  And, I mean a
***LOUD*** pink for her room.  My mom and dad can see the glow from their
front porch when she turns on her bedroom light of the evening.  Now, in
there, the trim doesn't really fit in.  At all.  No way Hosea!  LOL PINK
walls, dark trim, and white ceiling...it's less than appealing...way, way
less.  But, she likes it that way.  Unbeknownst to her, I plan on sneaking
in there an painting her trim white...I know that doesn't help the pink
issue, but at least it will be just less than appealing then (instead of
way, way less.  lol).

In my office, I still have the white walls, but I plan on painting them with
various leaves, animals romping about, and the AT running across the wall
behind my computer.  My husband hates the idea, but I can't wait to get
started on it.  At any rate, I plan on leaving the dark trim in there also.

I think the key here is that if you are going to go with a color on the
trim, go with your ceiling color or even a color that you want to bring out
in the room.  Just an idea.

Shelly Hale