[at-l] RE: You can...

> I just can't get no satisfaction from some of these threads. You know that
> I try, and I try, and I try...

Well, it's like two weeks ago when I took my family for 'cabin camping' in a
state park for the weekend.  When we got there, Virginia (3) and I walked
down to the lake.  Never having the opportunity before, she picked up some
rocks and started chunking them in the water.  Without thinking about it, I
started doing it too.  It was a fun game with no rules, no score, no winner,
no loser...

And then I started to think, you know, like, what does it mean?  All this
rock throwing, and splashing, and laughing, and saying, "That was a good
one!"  How do you know it's a good one?  Is there a book somewhere in which
professional rock throwers tell you how to chunk rocks into the water and
give you performance charts on what constitutes a good throw and a good
splash?

But I didn't get very far in my thinking on that, because I found some good
rocks that were just begging to be chunked into the water and I just
couldn't help myself, so in they went.  Rocks in the water...  Rocks in the
water...  What does it mean?  I don't know, but it's enough for some reason
that they get there.

Maybe Felix knows about this...

Shane