[at-l] RE: Sushi

I live in Destin Florida and we have lots of great sushi places. Even
better, the fish is fresh caught (as in like this morning). But even so, we
frequently buy sushi from Bruno's, a local supermarket. While not as good as
the sushi found in the bars, it is still quite good.

If I were on the AT near Daleville and had to come into town for a mail
drop, I think I could go for some sushi...

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...