[at-l] Trail Days Bonfire drums

If it were professional drummers, we might have possibly had to pay to enjoy this.

The drumming was great. The mood, atmosphere, the people-the DIVERSITY of the people was great. Even a police officer was taking pictures.

The pounding of the bongo drums, and other percussion instruments that were used enhanced the bonfire, making it mysterious, sensual, downright making you move your body.  Some people around the inner circle surrounding the bonfire were slowly dancing, moving rhythmically with the bongos in a centrifugal manner.

It was totally enjoyable. I can't wait until next year.

StarLyte