[at-l] (no subject)

I have to tell you about these cards that Mom and I got for our friend Nicole (she works with my mom and she?s the one that danced in the parking lot of Target?.You know?  Err body in the Target getting tipsy?)  Anyway, it?s her birthday today and Mom and I got her a gift certificate for Victoria?s Secret and a couple of cards.  Mom?s card had these flamingos looking down and it was like from the point of view of YOU laying on the ground looking up at them.  Anyway, it said, ?If this is what you see the day after you wake up from your birthday party, you might want to ask yourself these three very important questions:?  And then you open the card and inside it says,
?1.  Am I naked?
2. Is this my front yard? And
3. Who are these people and why are their necks so long??  (It was funny!)

I got Nicole a card that said ?Sis, (I call her my sister cause she calls my mom, ?Mom?) Anyway, it says, ?Sis, on your birthday I like to think of all the fond memories I have of you? And then you open the card and inside it says: ?Like the time you were born and Mom brought you home from the vet? Stuff like that.? (Funny!)

Then, I found this card, and it had a squirrel up on it?s haunches and it?s front paws were hanging down like it was trying to cover it?s privates and it's got it's mouth open and it looks like its FREAKING OUT and it says ?HAVE YOU SEEN MY NUTS!!!!!!  WHO?S GOT MY NUTS!!!!!!  THEY WERE RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!  And then you open the card and it says, squirrel turns 40, and so do you, go nuts.  That one had me and mom rolling in the floor laughing in the middle of Walgreens.

Do you think Jasmine will get voted off tonight?  If she doesn?t, American Idol is a crock.  You know?

Kelly