[at-l] last minute questions

I have a couple quick questions to ask before I take off.  I?ll be heading
out for Springer in less than a couple weeks to do a lengthy section hike, I
only wish I could take six months off.  I just decided to order the MSR
Missing Link tent because my Sierra doesn't compare to 3 lbs.  Has anyone
used it?
Now all of a sudden I?m thinking of going even more lightweight.  You know
how it goes? less gear, more food, less time in town, more time to enjoy the
trail.  Not to mention just less wear and tear on the body.  Do you think a
40 degree 700+ down bag would keep me warm enough?
Thanks for your time.  I figured whom better to ask last minute questions
than the knowledgeable group on the AT-L.
Can't wait to get on the trail,
Courtney from WI

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/