[at-l] right now...

> neither...my porch (which is wireless) is real close to
> my computer...and, I was sittin' listen to all them
> birds and came in to my computer...from where I could
> still hear 'em...and, wrote you about it.

I've got wireless, and I can actually bring my laptop onto the back porch.
But then I get to listening to the wind in the trees, and the sun singing,
and that kind of stuff, and before I know it the battery dies and I didn't
type nothin' anyway...

Indigo bunting, eh?  We don't have those...  Got squirrels, though.  They
like peanuts.

Shane