[at-l] so...does anybody know

In a message dated 5/14/04 14:44:08 Eastern Daylight Time,
kellygoins@comcast.net writes:

> Yeah, I've never been one to live in the past or look back. I'm always
> looking forward to the future and enjoying the now.
>
> GoFuturisticVols

You are probably too young to look into the past.  Those of us who have a
long past have more memories and experiences that were intriguing then and seem
more so with the lens of multiple years with which to view them.  Also the
knowledge gained in the intervening years serves as a macro lens/filter that
enhances whatever pleasure we have enjoyed while dimming the difficulties.

You yunguns (is that proper Tennessean talk?) will remember later.  BTW
enjoy each day now and you will have good things to remember when you are gray.

Skylander