[at-l] so...does anybody know

I would not go back to my teens for NOTHING.  I don't give a damn in what era I grew up in.  You know, for that matter, I wouldn't go back to my 20s..  I like my 30s.  I like myself a whole lot better now than I did way back when.  Now, if I could take all I know now and go back, ya dang chippy I'd do it!

GoThirtySomethingVols