[at-l] Planning CDT...1 month left!

Jay Gee wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I've been watching this list for a little while.
>
>My name is Jesse.
>
>Does anyone have any tips on how I might quickly plan for hiking the CDT?
>
>We have maps and permits, but I don't know how much gear I'll need or how
>cold it gets at night in Montana.
>
>Is +10 degree with a bag liner a good bet?

Jesse -
Ken Powers is right - this is the wrong list.  Check out cdt-l. The archives
are at http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/cdt-l/

Subscribe at http://www.backcountry.net/

That's where most of the CDT thruhikers roost.

If you want more info, get back to me privately.  But we'll be in PA for a
trail crew for the weekend, so don't panic if you don't get an answer for a
couple days.
Walk softly,
Jim