[at-l] Re: whatsa

Felix writ:
>So, does anyone know what the weather's going to be like this
> weekend in Damascus?...

Felix, I'm pretty sure you know how to go to weather.com and
find out, so I guess you just want to talk to someone?  Someone
who just checked and found out that there's a 30 to 60% chance
of thunderstorms in Damascus over the weekend and now has a
case of sour grapes..."I can't go to Trail Days, but it's going to be
miserable weather anyway, so there!"  :-P

Well, I hope all you lucky folks who are going don't get drownded.
Except those who can't look up a weather report for themselves.
   ;->
   ~~eArThworm

PS  Y'all drive safely, ya hear?!

Linda L. Patton, Reference Librarian, Strozier Library, Fla. State U.
        "A world without wilderness is a cage."--David Brower