[at-l] Quick Katahdin Trip

In a message dated 5/11/04 11:10:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> I can't quickly find my notes, but upon reflection, I recall that the
> Debsconeag
> purchase by the Nature Conservancy was subject to contracts previously
> issued by
> Great Northern to private logging contractors. It's these that I suspect
> TJ's
> sources heard. I'll try to find out when these contracts end.

I heard them, Weary. See the first post in this thread. You're amazingly
overanxious to attack any message I post, and your responses to thread prove you
hardly even read them before composing your juvenile "thinks TJ, sneers TJ"
You're 75, Weary. Time to grow up.

TJ