From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net]On Behalf Of kellygoins@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 8:29 PM
To: List
Subject: [at-l] Help! (OT)

I used AOL since the beginning of time, and I used the instant messenger
thingy and now I've switched to this fancy-assed (yet SPEEDY!)cable modem.
Now, I can't chit chat with Sly or nobody.  I need one of them free instant
messenger thingies.  Anyone know which one is the best?  Anyone know how to
use the damned things?

GoVols

---