[at-l] NC Tag story

Clark Wright helped start the ball rolling on the AT tag for NC, but
appears to be slow in gaining momentum. I have given my elderly mother the
money for the tag, but they are having problems getting the design and
subscribers for it. As she wrote me "... They sent me a long letter saying
they were having trouble getting subscribers and getting the state to
approve the tag. Seems the police want the letters to be encircled with
white - I don't care - it still looks good."

So, you Tarheels need to get on the bandwagon and talk up the AT Tag.
Little old ladies shouldn't have to wait for their tag and support of our
trail.

OrangeBug