[at-l] SUCCESS! (OT)

Amazingly enough, that's how I did it.  I ate less carbs and fats and
excercised.  All the sudden I'm on the Atkins plan.  I've never read an Atkins book
and couldn't tell you the first thing about it.

Can't ya'll just be happy that I'm freaking healthier for the love of God?

Heavens to Betsy I'm going some place where folks ain't so rigid!  Like the
beach.... in my new bikini!

GoVols
PS.  This should be my last day on AOL.  I sure am going to miss the email.
They have the best email.

In a message dated 5/9/2004 5:03:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,