[at-l] SNP-Sawmill Run

Well,
	I don't know about the sawmill spring. But I do know that on January
1st 1995 it was -5* on Turk mountain. Woodelf and I crossed the gap
and climbed the mountain on the other side just to camp off SNP
property. I remember I had chore to perform that morning. I waited
till it warmed to +5 to do that chore and the ensuing paper work :-).

Hope this helps LOL
chase