[at-l] Bonanza Bus service

Hi JohnO

I have a friend who planned drive to Williamstown, take the bus to Kent and
hike back to her car later this summer. That Bonanza Bus route has been
canceled. She is presently checking alternative options for her hike. I'm letting you
know now for next years Companion and also so you can updated any current
information sites. I called Bonanza and the still have service from Albany to
Bennington via Williamstown.

See you at Trail Days, Vermont Pete ('03) and I are planning on driving down.
      (Whoever is keeping the AT-L who's coming list can add us)

The Old RidgeRunner