[at-l] Taking a walk-wish it wasn't around here

Put my pack on fully loaded today, too lazy to drive to the nearest park to hike-I live in the city. So I decided to walk through my neighborhood and to the closest park, on Lake Erie here in Cleveland. Keep in mind I live in an upscale community.

People were looking at me as if I were a homeless person. Only my closest neighbors know me. Some people were running to their children in their driveways, yards etc. when I walked by. At first I didn't know it was because of me LOL LOL. When I realized what was happening, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm still laughing. Perhaps I'll be in the paper tomorrow or the community newspaper's police blotter.

The only 2 people that actually stopped and spoke to me were 2 CDT hikers who were very tickled to meet me.
I asked them was my gear that raggedy looking that I might look like a homeless person and they said no-my pack is only 1 year old, maybe I looked ragged?  They said no.

I guess I better get to VA AT asap.

Marsha