[at-l] Celebrations

Happy Birthday Weary.
Were you able to blow out all the candles on your cake?  If you did
congradulations to your lungs too.

GoVOls
Your story is scarry but Penicillin for some is deadly too.  I know someone
who picked up some pills a nurse had dropped and coded right then and there.
Fortunately this was in a hospital
with a crash cart. My friend lived and was mighty thankful that day. The
pill Penicillin.
Be careful with all pills.

Oh Bluetrail,
You certanly brought back some memories of washing the car of these pesky
things.
I was througly surprised two days ago finding one of them bugs flying around
in mty yeard in TN. Strange this 'Love Bug" was alone?? never seen one lone
love bug before.
How about that.

Rogene