[at-l] GEAR HEADS

I too recently got a copy of Gear Heads, not sure who sold them my
address, or where they got it from but I got the catalog at both my
parents house, and my campus address.

I got a lot of debirs in my storage cabinet, but its all essentail
debris.  Nothing to the extreme.  Ok I will admit few things that I
could do with out, like who really needs 9 Nalgene bottles, or 3
crashpads...  I can explain these.  The bottles I kept buying
everytime I bought gear, they are so colorful and make great gifts.
That is how 3 came into my ownership, 4 I bought, 1 I found (I
cleaned it before using it), and 1 I am not sure where it came from...

As for the crash pads, I bought one from EMS as a convience buy, and
2 came as a package deal.  It was cheaper to buy the 2 then one.

With that being said, I still don't consider myself a "gear head"
either. Just the essentials. I Promise.

Bri

"I was born an AMERICAN; I
will live an AMERICAN; I
shall die an AMERICAN."
-Daniel Webster
Military.com: your address for everything military http://www.military.com
Free email. Personnel Locator. Thousands of homepages for units, ships, squadrons, and more.