[at-l] OFF TOPIC non-trip photos

Some of these were actually taken on hikes but they aren't the usual hiking
photo fare. I like to think that they are art although in an age when a
collection of full ash trays and empty beer cans on a card table is
considered "ART" I sometimes wonder whether "artist" is a title I should
aspire to (sigh). Anyway, if you find yourself in the Lake George, NY area
between May 10th and July 10th y'all are invited to drop in and see my
photos. You can see the images at www.jimbullard.org but trust me the
prints are better than what you see on the computer and they smell nice too.

Saunterer (who fancies himself to be a better artist than the ash tray/beer
can crowd)