[at-l] Sinkhole Day Mile

Here in the Karst lands of Indiana, today is the day we celebrate the
geological occurances (glaciers, floods, minor earth-type-quakes,
construction...) that have lead to the formation of caves, caverns and
grottoes. The celebration, which includes the eating of lots of
bats...concludes with a very mini-marathon. We call it The Sinkhole Day
Mile. I hope that y'all is from places that also have celebrations of
some sort today...it seems to be a good day for it...Doesn't it?

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98