[at-l] The Place

>"...Is Honey really your sister??  They are dear friends, but I never knew the
>connection.  They are two of the nicest people we have ever known.  When you
>talk to them please let them know that Hummingbird and Dutch Treat say hello.
>Any chance they might make it to Trail Days again?  We had a blast with them
>last year!" asked Hummingbird.

They left yesterday for their annual trip south. Honey & Bear stop in Virginia
for a ceremony for two people who met on one of Warren Doyle's hikes and stayed
at the Cabin. They aren't getting married -- at least not yet -- but as Margery
tells me, the couple is vowing to spend at least the next year together.

 Honey & Bear will be at Trail Days, before heading west to visit family
 members, and will return to Maine sometime mid to late June.

 Weary