[at-l] Coast-to-Coast Trail

We did the coast to coast in September.

And yes it is a pub to pub or B&B to B&B walk.  Most people do it in an easterly direction.  Some days you will come to a pub in the middle of the day, and others, you will have to wait until you reach that day's final destination.

The views were great as was the beer and desserts. We did not lose weight during our 14 day adventure

You can make all your own arrangements for accomodations and there are a number of websites that can help you do that.  You can also arrange for a baggage service to move your stuff from town to town for you.

 If you want to make it easier to plan (and pay more money), you can get a company to make the bookings and move your baggage for you. We chose the latter, usng a company that available on the web.  They usually give you a choice of 12days, 14 days  or 17 days.  The distance each day depends on the location of the available accomodations.

We met a few people who brought their tents and were not doing the slcking method. some of them soon had the baggage service moving their stuff to their next camping stop..

If you want more information, I will try to answer. Meanwhile, you may want to see our two albums of pictures
(79 pictures) at the following site

http://groups.msn.com/gareau/shoebox.msnw

PA (MA & PA  99)

www.hikers99.homestead.com