[at-l] Coast-to-Coast Trail

I don't remember which trail POG and Datto were on, but it wasn't the Coast
to Coast.
I have the guidebook and maps for this one at home (another one on my
"Things to do" list <g>).
Going by my memory... 215 miles starting at St Bees (or St Bee's Head?) in
the west. I believe that it's typically hiked east bound. Transportation to
St Bees didn't look too bad, it's a little trickier on the east end (I seem
to remember that you end up something like 12 miles from the nearest public
transportation.
Typical of English walking it is mostly done from B+B to B+B, (not to
mention pub to pub <vbg>). Try a Google search, lots of info on the web!

skeeter