[at-l] New Hiker

> Congrats, Shane!

Well, thanks for all the congrats and all guys (and gals), but now I have to
tell you that Andrea had a miscarriage yesterday.  It's just one of those
things that happens sometimes, and we'll try again later.  We've already got
a daughter, but we were looking to pickup a spare.  We're OK.

Rather than post condolences, ya'll spend some time outdoors for me.  You
know, look at some pretty scenery, roll in some grass, jump naked in a
river, and stuff like than then say, "There, that was for Shane."

Thanks.

Shane