[at-l] Airspeed of a swallow

Linda Patton wrote:

>	Gary Roberts wrote:
>

>>>OK here's a question:
>>>Just what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow??
>>>

>	Felix wrote:42...no, wait...Blue?
>

>	"African or European?"  If you chose European, then Felix just
>got his life/universe digits reversed.  The answer [tah-dah!] may be 24
>mph through blue sky.  See <http://style.org/unladenswallow/> and scroll
>down nearly to the end.
>	And...what were the four capitals of Assyria?
>	Hi, Felix...whatcha bean up 2?

Not much, really. Been put on this pretty intense regimen of things to
help get rid of my itchin' arm. Only, I had to tell the doc that I
wasn't really wanting to get rid of the itchin' arm...just the itch. He
put his saw away and we went on from there goodly well. I have to get up
two times through the night and run down the street naked for three
blox. This has nothing to do with the doc, or the itchin' arm...it has
to do with a bet and a dare and not winnin' either of them. Actually, I
guess my naked block runnin' does have something to do with the doc...it
was his secretary I was makin' the bet with...only, I have to call her
his administrative assistant...also part of the bet and loosin' it.
(I'll swear, I had no idea a naked administrative assistant could walk
into a restaurant and pick up a take-out order and not get a fine. Live
and learn.) So, I've been up to that...and, other things, too.  I guess.

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98